We welcome everyone who wants to get involved and make a difference in our parks and open spaces. You can:
- Have your say about how a park is managed
- Undertake practical tasks within the park
- Promote the park and help organise park events or activities
- Raise funds for park improvements
- Meet like minded people and share knowledge about Medway’s greenspaces
We had over 11,500 hours of volunteering in 2017 which made an invaluable contribution to the success of our parks.
You can participate at various levels to suit your availability and there are opportunities for everyone to get involved, whether individuals, businesses, schools or other groups.
All ages are welcome, however under 18s must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
How: There are many existing volunteer and Friends groups across Medway that help look after a wide range of green spaces. Join an existing group or set up a new group.
Click on the links below to find out more (each link opens in a new tab):